1. Monobenzone Benoquin available in cream form
2. Kojic Acid Available in Soap, Cream and Lotion Form
3. Hydroquinone Available in Cream Form
4. Azelaic Acid Available in cream and lotion form
Monobenzone Benoquin is an outstanding skin lightener and has proven to be effective in treating vitiligo and decreasing melanin. The skin lightener works by decreasing the metabolism of melanocytes and this will result in treating vitiligo permanently. There is not any other skin lightener that has proven to be this effective till now.
Treatments of Vitiligo:
1 Depigmentation(Monobenzone, Hydroquinone, Azelaic Acid)
2 Repigmentation (Trioxsalen Topical sodium)
Even though Monobenzone Benoquin cream is an extremely safe cream to use, this does not mean that it is not sold by several fake online website. We are currently the only online company that sells pure Monobenzone Benoquin without any additions. We also instruct our customers how to use them because many people end up using it as a skin whitening cream improperly. Even if you arenâ€™t going to purchase it from us, you should ensure that the website you are making the purchase from is credible. Remember, you are trying to cure vitiligo by using pure Monobenzone cream and not wasting your time or money.
People have not vitiligo Use Monobenzone Benoquin cream for:
2. Skin Lightening
Concentration more than Benoquin 20% results in white patches, Vitiligo etc. And also when application of Monobenzone remain un-uniformly, the part on which application of drug remain extra will become extra white and where application remain less that part will remain darks. So mostly we found complaints of white patch. and Also due to extra usage it gives white patches. As we know medicine has some advantage and disadvantages. Just watch what are disadvantages and how they are coming. As we apply Monobenzone 20 % cream on skin it gives irritating and itching sensation, Try to start from low dose and see whether it suits user's skin, Try to apply Monobenzone Cream uniformly. If after uniform application still in result it shows white patches on skin, Do not use Cream on white patches till it mix with rest of area.
How to use Monobenzone cream 20% Benoquin ointment?
How to use Benoquin 20% Cream ?
1. First Mix Benoquin 20% Cream in almost half amount of Olive Oil. Mixing with olive oil reduce the dryness caused with Benoquin cream.
2. Now Place mixture Benoquin 20% cream in air tight jar with temperature range 15-30 Degree Celsius.
3. Wash dark affected area or whole body with soap.
4. Immediately after bath, Apply a thin layer of Benoquin cream wet skin.
5. Apply Benoquin cream 3 times a day on affected area for minimum 2 Months to see noticeable results.
6. Initially Benoquin 20% Cream gives sometime irritation, burning sensation, redness and dryness, and peeling or cracking of the skin but differs from person to person. If all this continously appear after usage of 4 days then consult your doctor.
7. You can also use Benoquin 20% cream alone without mixing with olive oil as your doctor advise.
8. Avoid other skin cream and lotion during the treatment of Benoquin 20% Cream or consult your doctor.
9. Benoquin 20% Cream High Quality By fairnglow is best product for depigmentation treatment.
Our main aim here is to depig the vitiligo patients and we want your contribution in the form of Donation so that we can help vitiligo patients with new techniques.)