Fb provides us totally different instruments that we will use in it and other than being one of the crucial used social networks worldwide, it may be mentioned that it was one of many first to look. On this social community we will perform totally different actions from publishing movies, images, textual content, sharing publications to sending and sending us messages. As well as, it has at the moment built-in different capabilities to make this a greater social community.
Nonetheless, this social community has been used for a lot of issues akin to bullying, harassment and others, which is why many customers need to keep higher privateness with their accounts. Now, one of many methods wherein these issues can happen is thru platform messages. That’s the reason you will need to have the option management who can ship us messages and that’s the reason right here we are going to educate you easy methods to forestall unknown individuals from sending you messages.
Who can ship me messages on Fb Messenger?
Usually, the individuals who can ship us messages by Fb Messenger are those who we’ve added as mates in our Fb account, which have an incredible benefit for ship us any sort of message with none downside. Nonetheless, folks that we shouldn’t have added to our Fb account may also ship us messages, however typically these messages are left within the message request tray.
As well as, we will obtain messages from people who find themselves on Market, corporations or pages with whom we’ve already interacted. We may obtain messages from individuals you meet on Fb Couple or from individuals with whom you’ve gotten related by a job supply on the platform, itself there are numerous individuals who can ship you messages.
What do I must do to vary the message settings?
At the moment, we will edit the settings of our Fb account relating to messages and we will management whether or not we need to obtain any messages or not. For this you could do it straight from the Messenger cell app which is far easier and there you’ll be able to configure if you wish to obtain messages from your pals or from different individuals.
Now from this configuration you’ll be able to resolve if you wish to obtain the messages that he sends you within the chat tray, within the requests tray or just not obtain any sort of message request.
Nonetheless, to configure the messages that you just need to obtain or not, you’ll have to perform a quite simple process from the Fb Messenger app and the steps are as follows:
- Check in to the Fb Messenger app.
- Click on on the profile image within the higher left nook.
- Now scroll up the display screen till you discover the “privateness” possibility and enter it.
- Then click on on the “Message supply” possibility.
- Then you will see the choices to arrange your account and resolve who you’ll be able to obtain messages from.
- When you resolve which individuals you’ll forestall from sending you messages, you will see three choices that you may choose that are: Chats, Request messages and Don’t obtain messages.
Is it doable to stop anybody from contacting me on Fb?
The reality is that it’s doable to stop anybody from contacting you thru Fb, however you’ll have to configure your account and you’ll have to limit some capabilities so that individuals I am unable to discover or contact you. Now, it is going to be your determination to need to enhance the privateness of your account to stop different individuals from contacting you or not by Fb. Within the case of desirous to configure your account to keep away from being contacted, you’ll have to do the next:
- Check in to the Fb app or on the website.
- Then enter the “Settings and privateness” possibility.
- Click on on the “Settings” possibility.
- Now search for the choice “How others can discover and call you” and enter it.
- Then, select the choice wherein you need to forestall somebody from contacting you and choose the choice that stops you from doing that possibility and that is it.
How can I silence Fb Messenger alerts?
Fb Messenger provides you all kinds of instruments to speak with the individuals you need, whether or not by textual content messages, audio, name and even video name. Nonetheless, typically we would like not obtain any sort of notification or message alert and it’s for her that we need to deactivate this feature both for a time period. Now, you can also make this feature to show off notifications for one dialog or all conversations.
From the Android or iOS cell utility
- Check in to the cell app.
- Click on on the profile image.
- Then faucet on the Notification and sounds possibility.
- Now faucet on the “Sure” swap to mute notifications.
- Then, within the window that may seem, choose the time you need to configure to not obtain message notifications and that is it.
With the Fb web site
- Check in to your Fb account.
- Choose the Messenger icon and enter the “Present All” possibility.
- Now click on on the three horizontal dots on the high left.
- Go to “Preferences”.
- Then click on the “Notification Sounds” swap.
- You may also click on the “Don’t disturb” swap to not obtain notifications for a time period and that is it.
What do I must do to re-enable receiving messages on Fb?
In case you need to enable receiving messages from individuals on Fb once more, you’ll have to repeat the process you probably did when denying the reception of messages and this process is as follows.
- Enter the cell utility both on Android or on an iOS.
- Faucet on the profile image within the high left nook.
- Click on on “Privateness”.
- Then click on on the “Message supply” possibility.
- Then you will see the choices the place you’ll be able to re-enable the reception of messages on Fb and that is it.